Mommy's Timeout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for all of us mommies to get together like old times! :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy girls! Its Melissa.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Empty
PostSubject: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Well I thought Id try to start a forum for us girls. I know that sometimes I just want to get on a forum and read through the threads...and sometimes blogging just doesnt do it for me. Soooo I thought Id give it a try and start a forum. I know its not the best forum out there, but its free and hopefully it will just be a place we can all talk like the old PT days! Smile Except about our kids! (And even if you dont have kids and just used to be on the old PT!) I miss you all and want a place for us again!! Smile I hope to see you join! Smile And I hope you dont think Im a dork!! (OH wait...that one is true. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
https://mommys-timeout.forumotion.com
Mallory
Admin
Mallory

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah I think you are familiar. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Woohoo!!!! I've been thinknig we need aour own forum for ages! I am part of a private forum that's a bunch of local mothers and it's great!

So who's been invted Melissa?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 pm

So far I just put the link on my blog...Im gonna do an email right now to the mommies we know. If there are any other mommies or friends that arent mommies that you want to include, feel free! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhonda

Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 am

Thanks for the link! This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
fstybrat

fstybrat

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:16 am

Mel - thank you again for putting this together!!! Smile

I've really missed you all!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:56 am

No problem Kay! I think its been working pretty good so far! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fstybrat

fstybrat

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 pm

me too! Just dont let me become MIA - we all know I am good at that! Track me down & tie me to my chair if ya have to! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girls! Its Melissa.   Howdy girls! Its Melissa. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy girls! Its Melissa.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mommy's Timeout  :: Who are you? Come on in and introduce yourself!-
Jump to: