Mommy's Timeout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for all of us mommies to get together like old times! :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Queen is in the house!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena

The Queen is in the house! Empty
PostSubject: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:02 am

I'm here now too! Let the party begin.

Dena, mom of Damien 3 almost 4, Ava 18 months.

Haven't been into the PT thing either. The mentallity of some of those "women" is just too much for me to deal with. I still have pets though 1 bird, 1 cat and soon 1 standard poodle. I think I must be crazy. Oh wait, that's right I am crazy!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:07 am

YAY! I am so glad you are all coming! I think this past year has been so sucky because I havent been able to talk about things like I used to! I used to never shut up! Haha!! Anyhow, I cant believe I forgot to put the link in the email. Im an idiot! I invited my IRL best friend to come too, she has a 6 month old named Liam, and she was the one who told me she didnt knwo where to go. I thought it was because she didnt know how to do a forum yet...so I said, go to login or register...she was like "duh..whats the website." LOL. Im a D-O-R-K!!

Im happy youre here!
Back to top Go down
https://mommys-timeout.forumotion.com
Mallory
Admin
Mallory

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 am

Welcome Dena!!

Don't ask me why but Rooster Lollipop just popped into my head. Aren't you the one who started that??
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:19 am

Haha! Good one!
Back to top Go down
Jodi

Jodi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:22 am

Well I'm glad you're here Dena. If you didn't show up I would've harassed you till you did. (not that I'm good at that or anything).

Us crazies gotta stick together yk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ParrotTimes.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:07 am

Yes yes we do! Haha...and especially now that we are all crazy because our children drive us to be! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda

Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:55 am

alien
Back to top Go down
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:57 am

Yes Mal I started that by testing the language checker by saying cock sucker. By the way douche bag is my other favorite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is in the house!   The Queen is in the house! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen is in the house!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mommy's Timeout  :: Who are you? Come on in and introduce yourself!-
Jump to: